Worklog – March 15th, 2002
Been a while. And yes, I have been working…just not as hard as I should =P
- Added more compression, managing to keep the entire game pretty small so far. Which is also nice.
- Started adding some of the more fundamental battle system components. Like enemies.
- Drew some more enemies (1 VERY cool enemy), and had lots of lovely weapon submissions (Thanks to Valderin, Sir Phill and Chris D for those).
- Added more to the title screen, and is now more functional.
- Layed the foundations for more online options – good ones too.
- Stripped the source code of all the junk that’s accumulated in the last few versions (demo 3 was about version 12 – now on version 16)
- Fixed a few bugs, and tweaked here and there.
- Realised that for the amount of time I’ve had, I’ve done very little..