Wow, haven’t been keeping up to date, have I? Sometimes I get a little suprised by just how long SO has been dragging itself along. Anyway, here’s some updates!
- Finished Skies Of Arcade. It’s really quite good, so buy it for your DC (and the GameCube version too!)
- Sliced more guff out of the source code, speeding the game up a tad. Plus it made me feel better. You learn a lot of coding tricks in a year, and the source is beginning to how it’s age.
- Got a nice installer working, which should prevent people from getting errors with the new demo. I hope.
- Added some new functionality to the website (not online yet though =P ), as well as some integration with the game. I’m quite proud of that bit.
- Wrote 26 pages of design doc. Not a lot really, but I’m not very good at writing lots of guff.
- Added some of the cameo sprites, but I’m still waiting for more (*hint hint!*)
- Did lots of university work =\
- Started the mammoth task of finishing the level editor, and adding “Super Mega Event Editor”
- Released a demo of Sonic Groove (Here)
- Thought about canning SO. Quite liked the idea, too!
- Canned SO (see news)
- Realised it was a bad joke.
- Newts wrote more music.
- And more music.
- Got hassled to release the next demo. When it’s ready, you fiends!
I should really get back to work now. Hope you enjoyed this rather poor update!